Plan Your Trip
Minutes from Atlantic City and Ocean City NJ, Harbor Pines Golf Club continues to be a regional favorite. Nestled within 520 acres of pine forest, most holes are so private that golfers feel they are playing each hole in their own natural amphitheater. Five sets of tees enable players of every ability to enjoy the course. With its manicured short rough, 17 acres of water and breathtaking vistas, it’s no wonder Golf Digest rates this course 4-Stars and Golf Magazine says “South Jersey’s diamond tiara belongs to Harbor Pines.”
Consistently voted a “Favorite Place to Play” Harbor Pines offers outstanding course conditions, a desirable pace of play, and service that rivals any private club. The Club features a restaurant, beverage cart and way house, practice facilities including driving range and short game areas, fully-stocked pro shop, locker room facilities, and private banquet space for group and tournament events.
Map of Harbor Pines Golf Club
Harbor Pines Golf Club :: More info
Harbor Pines Golf Club offers five sets of tees that enable golfers of all handicaps to enjoy the course at their own level of challenge -- from 5099 yards to 6827 yards. Tee areas are unusually large offering the opportunity for varied tee positions that lengthen or shorten the hole and provide different playing angles. In addition, the large tees on all par 3's prevent excessive wear in any one area and provide the golfer consistent quality conditions.
* Outstanding Course Conditions Harbor Pines features generous fairways and short rough reminiscent of Augusta National. The finest irrigation system and course management program that exists in golf today is at Harbor Pines. Wall-to-wall triple row sprinklers create conditions that rank with the most prestigious courses in the world.
* Large undulating greens offer opportunities for varied pin placements that add interest and new challenge to every round. The average green size is in excess of 6500 square feet.
* Distinctive Memorable Bunkers from the massive 170' - long half-acre bunker that guards the par-4 17th hole to "Sand Creek," the long ribbon-like bunker you cross by bridge as you approach the par-5 on the 7th hole.
* Harbor Pines Golf Club has extremely well-marked for yardage...to speed play. With your cooperation, rounds should take no more than 4:15 per round. Color-coded stakes along each fairway and fairway disks are placed at 200, 150 and 100 yards from each green. In addition, over 800 sprinkler heads are yardage-marked to assist you in your shot selection.
* Rated 4 Stars by Golf Digest Places to Play New Jersey.
* Zagat Survey - America's Top Golf Courses 2005/06/07
*Year Built: 1996
*Designer: Stephen Kay
*Dress Code: No denim / jeans, collared shirt and Bermuda shorts required
*Season: Open All year!
*Driving Range: Full Driving Range / Separate Chipping Green
*Pro Shop - Full Service Hours: 6:00 AM - Last Group / Dark
*Dining Room: Full Service Club House & locker rooms
*Beverage Cart: Yes - serving all of your favorite beverages
*Course Yardages: Black: 6827, Blue: 6503, White: 6142, Green: 5438, Red: 5099