Harbor Pines Golf Club offers five sets of tees that enable golfers of all handicaps to enjoy the course at their own level of challenge -- from 5099 yards to 6827 yards. Tee areas are unusually large offering the opportunity for varied tee positions that lengthen or shorten the hole and provide different playing angles. In addition, the large tees on all par 3's prevent excessive wear in any one area and provide the golfer consistent quality conditions.
* ponds & 17 acres of water strategically located to add a picturesque charm and a challenge for every golfer. Only two ponds require a carry shot and most run laterally along the fairways to heighten the challenge and the beauty of the course without unfairly testing the average golfer.
* Outstanding Course Conditions Harbor Pines features generous fairways and short rough reminiscent of Augusta National. The finest irrigation system and course management program that exists in golf today is at Harbor Pines. Wall-to-wall triple row sprinklers create conditions that rank with the most prestigious courses in the world.
* Large undulating greens offer opportunities for varied pin placements that add interest and new challenge to every round. The average green size is in excess of 6500 square feet.
* Distinctive Memorable Bunkers from the massive 170' - long half-acre bunker that guards the par-4 17th hole to "Sand Creek," the long ribbon-like bunker you cross by bridge as you approach the par-5 on the 7th hole.
* Harbor Pines Golf Club has extremely well-marked for yardage...to speed play. With your cooperation, rounds should take no more than 4:15 per round. Color-coded stakes along each fairway and fairway disks are placed at 200, 150 and 100 yards from each green. In addition, over 800 sprinkler heads are yardage-marked to assist you in your shot selection.
Harbor Pines Accolades:
* Rated 4 Stars by Golf Digest Places to Play New Jersey.
* Zagat Survey - America's Top Golf Courses 2005/06/07
*Year Built: 1996
*Designer: Stephen Kay
*Dress Code: No denim / jeans, collared shirt and Bermuda shorts required
*Season: Open All year!
*Driving Range: Full Driving Range / Separate Chipping Green
*Pro Shop - Full Service Hours: 6:00 AM - Last Group / Dark
*Dining Room: Full Service Club House & locker rooms
*Beverage Cart: Yes - serving all of your favorite beverages
Black: 73.0/134, Blue: 71.0/126, White: 69.1/122, Green: 66.5/120, Red: 68.8/118
*Course Yardages: Black: 6827, Blue: 6503, White: 6142, Green: 5438, Red: 5099